Re: [ST] Poorly running RS

This is the same condition I have been living with (00
ST) for the last 3 months.  The bike has now been in
the shop for a week, they have been checking
everything they can all week and are coming up with
nothing mechanical.

I'll be interested to hear if this repair fixes your
problem.  At least one other on the list was having
this problem and it sounds like the same diagnosis.

I'm not sure I can wait this out as long a Patti did.
The riding season is half over here in the upper
mid-west you know.

Steve Bergman

00 ST

- --- Keith Winter <kwinter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hadn't reported this problem to the list, but now
> that I have some
> answers, I thought I'd send a note to you all......
..... was