Re: [ST] Fuel leak - again

Eric,

>Just wondering what the fix was for the problem?

I was one of those that the fitting was leaking.  I
happened to take my bike down to the shop thinking I'd
need a new fitting.  It turns out that the fitting was
OK, but that the seal material around the fitting
threads wasn't enough or that it dried and started
leaking.  They simply put new seal tape on the
fittings thread and that did the job.  No more
leaking.

- - George
00 RS.