[ST] Bolts loosening on STs... Yikes!

Hi everyone...

Greg Jarvis and I were out riding yesterday, when he notice my centerstand
bolt was dangling out of it's hold by just millimeters.  If hadn't caught
it, I could have been a goner if that fell down at 80+ MPH!  Loos as theough
the nut on the reverse side backed off and fell right out!  Has Triumph ever
heard of locktite?

Since I've had my '01 ST, I've had the following happen:

1.  I lost all 3 bolts to my exhaust can.  2 vibrated out, and when I caught
it, only 1 was left and cracked in two.  I currently have screws from Ace
Hardware holding it on for now.  Looks ugly, but works!

2.  My gearshifter loosens after 1-2 rides.

3.  The bolts that hold the winshield have loosened since I got the bike.

Are there any other bolts I should be checking?  I've never had a bike have
so many bolts come loose after only 2 months of operation!  I guess I'll buy
a keg of locktite and go through the bike with it.

The centerstand issue still has me shaking...

Scott