RE: [ST] Azzaro IIs...

As somebody already mentioned I've had both Azaro Is and IIs and think
they're great.  I bought the normal road tyres AV35/36 and frankly IMHO
they're ideal for road riding.  There's loads of grip and feedback and they
last a reasonably long time as well.  Quite a few people seem to be using
the super sport tyre AV39/40 combo, but I can't see the point if you're not
going to be doing lots of track days.

The Azaros also seem to be getting rave reviews in the bike press at the
moment.  Both MCN and Bike magazines in the UK have recently selected Azaros
as the number one tyre in various tests.

To top it all off they're relatively cheap as well, compared to the likes of
Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop etc.

I recommend to anyone to give them a try.

Andy