[ST] Dawg Tags

I've uploaded a couple of images of Decals I had made up by a local Graphic
Artist.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/Trip_decal_upload.JPG
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/Screen_logo_upload.JPG

These consist of a "Signature" for the screen or Helmet and logo for the
tail unit.

If anyone fancies having something similar done please drop me a line with
your requirements and I'll pass them on to Keg en-masse. If there is enough
interest I may be able to organise a special bulk rate on Dawg Tags.

Martin (Howlin' Dawg)
PS. For the distinguished gentleman that I've already been talking to
offline, your decals will be completed today :)

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software