Re: [ST] Fueling issues, solved

original message:

>From: Steven Kohlscheen <Steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx>

Everyone in the lead group I was in turned around and
>aborted the ride, I chose to ride on and finish the routerider.
>
>Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen

Tough one Steveo.  "'Tis it nobler to suffer......"

No easy answer here.  I don't think that you deciding to finish the ride is
any dis-respect to the fallen rider.  If that were the case then we would
all have to stop riding.  If continuing to ride would have been a danger or
distraction then you should've stopped. No, I can't believe what you did was
"wrong" in any way. A very sad situation but you needn't beat yourself up.

The fallen rider and his family will be in my prayers.  Very sad.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX