[ST] Ramp suggestions wanted

I know we don't want to turn the TSRA into the "Trailering Sport Riders
Association", but I'm concerned that my hand (only recently out of a
cast) won't be up to 10 hours in the saddle to and from the Eastern
Rallye.  So I'm forced to choose between trucking my bike there or not
going.

You can guess which alternative I prefer.

Does anyone have suggestions for a ramp suitable to get a bike into the
bed of a pickup.  The ramp must balance quality with economy (i.e. I
have a small budget but need something that won't collapse under me).

All suggestions gratefully appreciated, unless you are suggesting I stay
home!  ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL