[ST] Bill's ramp

     Bill, I have a great six foot long two foot wide loading ramp that
opens and becomes four feet wide. It has hooks to keep it from sliding off
the truck bed when loading and unloading. I usually remove the tailgate (15
Seconds) and place it on the rear bumper to decrease the angle. Cost about
$120 when new and will ride beside the bike when loaded. I place a tie down
strap from the tailgate to the rear foot peg bracket and pull the tailgate
up against the rear tire. that way the tailgate isn't flopping around and
it is within about four inches of closing. Go to any dirt bike shop and
they'll fix you up.
     BTW, place bungee cord between the top loop on the hook and the bottom
loop on that hook to keep the tie downs from coming off of the bike rocks
side to side. Use straps around the bar mounts for the hooks.
     You can come to The Colony and borrow mine if you don't want to spend
the money on a ramp:-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Have Mercy.