[ST] And Furthermore

Hi Folks,

I am seriously thinking of selling my 2000 Sapphire ST. There will
definitely be a "going out of Marriage" sale at a garage under me soon. I
can hear a few gasps in the audience, "oh my, what's he going to do for
sanity's sake." Well , I just test rode and went over a 1949 HD Panhead
chopper. Seems kind of fitting to replace the Triumph with another HD,
seeing as I sold a '71 Shovel to get the ST in the first place.

Why O' Why you ask.......Well I have no serious complaints about the ST,
outside of ZR tire consumption and $50 oil. I really love the bike. I need
to slow down and stop dragging corners and playing SpeedRacer on weekends.
It's fun, it really is, but I feel more anti-social than the Triumph
allows, and I want a HD again. I really do not expect any one here to
understand.

This is a great list, I enjoy reading and occasionally participating in
Triumph fun and games. I've enjoy dusting the jap sport bike folk with the
Brit Bomber. Did I mention I need to slow down??

So if you or a friend is contemplating a ST and you like Sapphire Blue that
has heated handgrips, hugger and side panniers is your thing, let me know.
The price is reasonable. The bike has never been down, I will include all
receipts and a brand new set of MeZ4 tires. Probably even throw in a few
extras.

Thanks again,
Andrew Bell, Test Technician
Mixed Signals/ULTECH