Re: [NSTR] Re: [ST] Fwd: Statistics Don't Lie...

I think the subject line of this post is a good idea.
I suppose the NSTR means "non- st related"?
 However, there are words where the letters nstr are instrumental to
spelling the word, so maybe NONST would be a better tag line flag, so people
can skip over the Non-ST related posts.Or better than that, set their email
program to filter these posts to a different folder or delete them if they
so choose.
 Not that the NONST posts are not funny, interesting, poignant or whatever,
but I get get plenty of junk e-mail as it is, and let's be honest, some of
the non-st posts are almost spam. Non solicited e-mail that has little or no
interest for the recipient.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Stuart Mumford.