Re: [NSTR] Re: [ST] Fwd: Statistics Don't Lie...

>From: "Cameron" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

" All motorcycle talk and no play (Humor)
>makes all of us a bunch of dullards and dorks"

>Cameron
>'00 ST

> > I sincerely disagree......then life would be more boring and dull than
>Nanny America already
> > makes it.
> >
> > Andrew Bell

Cam, Andy, boys, boys, boys.......I think I'm on board with your point of
view, really.  But take a breath. I enjoy yucks and all sorts of
tom-foolery, and mayhem with the best of'em (ask around). But this IS the
Sprint MOTORCYCLE list. I heartily endorse all insanity that is even vaguely
motorcycle related. And while my doctor/gun owner post WAS funny (to me and
you's anyway) it really did not belong on this list. Very off-topic humor
that pushes someone's hot button and illicits a serious retort dilutes the
purpose here.  I'm not anti-humor, just anti-off-topic-extended-discussions.
My initial post was ill-advised not for the humor, but for the reactions it
caused.

And to the rest of you sods, SORRY for the continuation of this.

Anyone know any good motorcycle jokes???   :-)

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX