From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
William A. Flowers
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 3:15 PM
To: Sprint ST List
Subject: Re: [ST] Bill's ramp

Previously, you (Jack Hays) wrote:
>      You can come to The Colony and borrow mine if you don't want to spend
> the money on a ramp:-)

Sounds like an excellent ramp -- I'll be right over.

Silly me I never thought of checking dirt bike shops, although it is
obvious in hindsight.  I wonder where I can find one around here; I'm
sure they exist.

If I can find anything comparable for a similar price it is coming home
with me.  I was expecting these things to be in the many multiple
hundreds of dollars!

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL