Subject: [ST] ST vs RS

<<<<
From: "Sanders Walker" <sandune@xxxxxxxx>

Greetings gentlemen,
I'm not trying to start a war between ST and RS owners

I would like to know
as in maintenance and two up road ability and
suspension if there are major
differences between the two a potential buyer should
be aware of.

Hi,

They are both great bikes, 2up I would lean towards
the ST as it has slightly lower pillion pegs. However
I just love the look of the RS and it't the one I
would have got even it it was more expensive than the
ST (here in Aus the ST is about $1000AUS more
expensive)

'01 RS (yellow of course :)

=====
bye for now