Re: unspeakable threads, incredible luck

 > There are only two topics I wouldn't want to see here, and they will
 > probably never be written about here, and I'm not starting either of them.
 > Peace,
 > Andrew Bell, Test Technician

You CAN'T leave us like this...

<snip long deer story>

Wow, what incredible luck...

My vegetarian friends in the Santa Cruz mountains have taken to calling
them "rats on stilts" and asking me for advice on deer hunting, which I
gave up
a long while ago (don't like venison all that much, nunting w/rifle is boring,
I'm not committed enough to bow hunt).

But the short answer is that there is more virgin forest in New England today
than there was in the 18th century (abandoned farms have > area than new
suburbs) and fewer hunters than there were in the 50's or 60's for social
reasons.

ObST content: This means be verry verry careful when running fast at night
(like we did on the 33 coming down from Laguna)...

MarcD, who is back in love with his Sprint...