Re: [ST] Fueling issues, solved

If there is something I can do in an unfortunate
situation I do everything I can.  If there is nothing
I can do and my presence would only add to the
confusion I go away as quickly as I can.

You did the right thing!  Don't beat yourself up. That
you question your actions and feel unsure of them is
proof enough that you are not a cold individual.

Steve Bergman

00 ST