[ST] Replacement fuel fitting availability

     With the recent trouble with the fuel fittings, I have found a
company that I deal with that has them.  I do not stock them now but I
may order some just in case anyone would need them.

     If needed they are available from Dixon Valve and you can call them
to find a source near you at 1-800-355-1991.   They are made of white
Acetal and have a Buna-N o-ring and the most expensive one in the catalog
only lists for $9.00.

      I had thought of making some lines to run a remote tank for working
on the bike and if I do I will try to offer these if there is any
interest.   Please contact off list only.

Hope this helps!
Ken