Re: [ST] Re: Ramp

> Also used a ramp that Aqua and Sly have while traveling to the East Rallie.
> It is a longer narrow Alum with a curve.  For a truck motorcycle only
> situation I think it may be better.

This ramp is approx. 18 inches wide and we love it, but it's price, with
shipping was around $175.00.  We invested in it because we knew we would
be using it more than once as sometimes it's easier to get a bike to the
shop or to pick it up by loading it in the truck (both of our work
schedules usually don't mesh to make either trip a two person
adventure).  It is also long enough that you can't close the tailgate on
Richard's F150 (short bed flair side) with it and the bike in it, but
the bike itself won't let us close the tailgate so it's not that big of
a deal for us.  I can try to find our receipt for it if you're
interested . . . .

Lisa