From: Richard & Lisa White [mailto:RedRiders@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 9:12 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Deer Season

At the Western Rallye, the front guys in our group came around a corner
to find a bear in the middle of the road.  It does pose a good question
as to what to do in that situation.  You don't exactly want to hit it so
the inclination is to slow, as you would with other animals, yet, unlike
with most other animals, you you don't really want to stop either . . .
. .  Hopefully he will move out of the way, as this one did, so you
don't really have to choose . . . .

Lisa

*