[ST] ST front turn indicators on an RS?

after removing the "RS" stickers from my bike,
the front turn signal lights are starting to bug me.

i've seen low-profile indicators available in catalogs,
and was considering pulling the stock (stalk) jobs off,
and fitting some of these, when i realised that the ST
lenses look to be just about the same size as the depression
in the bodywork that the RS's stalk protrudes from.

so my questions: has anyone successfully fitted low-profile
turn signals up front on an RS?

and: what about fitting the ST lens/assembly?

i also figured if i found something that works, then i'd
put the ex-front stalks on the rear, as they're about 1/2"
shorter than the rears.

(or are ya gonna make me walk the two blocks to the dealer
 and bug the parts guy? ;)

	thanks in advance - al.

(and yeah, that's my biggest complaint about the bike, the
 blinkers aren't so hot...geez!)

- --
       /\ _
      /  \ \    al bailey