for Eric Mann NSRT [Re: [ST] Jackets - Again]

Eric Mann wrote:

> Thank you very much for all the input on jackets.  That is why I love this
> list.  Looks like I wouldn't be going wrong with the Belstaff jacket, but I
> should definitely look at the Aerostitch jackets.  Besides, why not a road
> trip on the bike from Iowa to Minnesota to check them out in person.

Eric, You're from Iowa... I heard they recently raised the drinking age
to 26. They wanted to keep liquor out of the high schools (batta-bing).

I grew up in Minnesota and was raised on Iowa jokes. You seem to have a
sense of humor so I couldn't resist :-)

Best to you,
- --
Tai Day