[ST] Aerostitch Jackets

OK, from the input of the list and what I personally like and am looking for
in a jacket (at least my first jacket), I have narrowed it down to the
Belstaff Avalon, Aerostitch Darien, and Aerostitch Roadcrafter jacket.  Now,
I kind of like the Belstaff because it is about $170 less than the Darien
and even more of a difference with the Roadcrafter.  Now, most of my riding
is comuting 35+ miles one way to work mostly on the highway (although some
stop-and-go with rush hour traffic), around town riding, and occasional road
trips (hoping for more as time allows).  I also like the Belstaff because it
looks like a slightly shorter design than either of the Aerostitch jackets,
except it does have an extended back on it.

And after checking the Aerostitch website, it looks like, at least for now,
the Darien would be the better choice for what I am looking for.  I do think
that some day I would add a nice perforated leather jacket with protection
for more sport oriented riding.  But until then, I am looking for versital
abrasion resistance with some varying weather protection.  And a little
style, too.

Well, sorry for the rambling.  Just helps me talk through another purchase
decision with a little input from those that have been-there-and-done-that
to help make the right choice.

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx