Re: [ST] Ramp suggestions wanted

Matt, I recently purchased a tilting 5'X8' trailer for $400.00. It was
almost $600 out the door. I just used it to tow to Laguna and it worked
great. It is very low to the ground and I can ride the bike onto the trailer
easily. I only bought it for the long trips that my wife comes along. She
refuses to ride long distances, but enjoys a reasonable day ride.
Mike Benzon