[ST] ramp price

     Bill, after I thought about it I realized that I've had this ramp for
ten years and it looks almost like new. Functions as new. It is exactly the
same as  the bed length so the tail gate can go almost closed. Lays flat.
The arched ones do  help with the belly pan but I like the flat one for
other reasons. Placing it on the bumper the belly pan clears except with a
flat. then I look for a curb or low spot such as a drain area.  Either way,
expect the aluminum folding ramps to last for as long as you'll need it.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Have Mercy.