Re: [ST] Aerostitch Jackets..

Well......I've been not going to get involved in this.......but.....we have
2 Belstaff Avalon jackets, they both leak and the collar which I thought
would soften up with time has not (hard on the neck). I personally thought
the Triumph Pioneer was a much better garment.

Paul & Dee
> If you don't ride in cold weather you can order a Darrien without the
> liner. That'll save you a few bucks up front ( can always order it
> later) The Belstaff products are very nice. The only down side I've
> found with most of the European jackets is a lack of effective
> venting. I have a wonderful Dainese  Goretex/Cordura jacket but much

> Erik
>

> >And after checking the Aerostitch website, it looks like, at least for
now,
> >the Darien would be the better choice for what I am looking for.  I do
think
> >that some day I would add a nice perforated leather jacket with
protection
> >for more sport oriented riding.  But until then, I am looking for
versital
> >abrasion resistance with some varying weather protection.  And a little
> >style, too.
> >
> >Well, sorry for the rambling.  Just helps me talk through another
purchase
> >decision with a little input from those that have
been-there-and-done-that