Re: [ST] forks.

Yes Erik, this helps alot.
I trust this shop. They are not a dealer
but it's where I go for tires and such.
They have done some Race Tech stuff before.
The mechanic runs the AMA 250 national series
and is a consistant top 10 guy. pretty decent wrench.
As for the shock, did you do that yourself?
Seems a simple enough bolt on.
Thanks again and I assume I'll be seeing you @ the east coast rallye in
about 4-5 weeks?
Mark