RE: [ST] Suspension Questions

Andrew: Racetech only offers springs up to 1kg.What you would do if
you need a heavier than 1kg
spring would be to cut off a coil, and add more internal preload.  I
don't know the exact formula but I would try contacting either Ohlins
USA they REALLY know  MC suspensions. Also Pro Pilot suspensions are
really knowledgeable they may even have a stiffer than 1KG spring.
I'd suggest contacting Racetech except that usually all you get on
the phone is someone reading off a chart :-(

http://propilotracing.com/

Ohlins USA
(828) 692-4525