RE: [ST] Service times?

No it won't.. I've been doing all of my own oil changes etc, and I've
had warranty claims, paid. The only thing that would invalidate your
warranty is if you did something that caused a failure.. ie doing an
oil change and not putting any oil back in causing the engine to
seize. You don't really plan on taking the bike to the dealer to
clean and adjust the chain, or adjust the clutch cable or change a
blown tail light bulb, or to tighten a loose fastener, or any of the
little maintenance items,  do you ??

Erik