RE: [ST] Service times?

> No it won't.. I've been doing all of my own oil changes etc, and I've
> had warranty claims, paid. The only thing that would invalidate your
> warranty is if you did something that caused a failure.. ie doing an
> oil change and not putting any oil back in causing the engine to
> seize. You don't really plan on taking the bike to the dealer to
> clean and adjust the chain, or adjust the clutch cable or change a
> blown tail light bulb, or to tighten a loose fastener, or any of the
> little maintenance items,  do you ??

No of course not.  All the minor maintenance jobs I will do myself.  But in
order to keep the warranty valid, the scheduled servicing (as per the
service book) must be completed by an authorised Triumph dealer.  If I
decide to do an oil change or something in the mean time, then that is up to
me and doesn't need to be done by a Triumph dealer.

Andy