[ST] RE: Rear huggers and chain length explained

I spend all day at work on my computer doing CAD work(ok, only about half of
the day is actually spent working), so I could easily include the extra
information.  However, I didn't want to keep running out to the parking lot
last night to take measurements from my bike when I was supposed to be doing
real work(might look a little suspicious).  If I get a chance this weekend,
I might be able to take the measurements and create the drawings at home,
but then again I might just go riding instead.  Let me know what
measurements your after, and I'll see what I can do.  I could also post
.jpg's of the drawings if you're interested.

Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 Yellow RS