Re: [ST] NONST Squids on a Goldwing

>>Bet, Those are english Squids.  Driver looks like one of the guys from
>>FastBik
>>es or Performance Bikes or Bike.  The the passenger is wearing what looks
>>like
>> a ROOF helmet.
>
>I'm informed by one of my housemates that it's also Photoshopped.

Because he knows or because there were artifacts? That it was a photoshop
trick was my first thought but after studying it (and knowing how
crazy/stupid some of the Brit journalists are) I came to the conclusion it
was probably real. It does seem like there should be some sparks coming out
from the mufflers. I would like to know what they have stuffed in the trunk
and saddlebags though.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com