[ST] "Clearview" Windshields

I've tried a variety of shields for the ST and not had a huge amount of
success with any of 'em.

A friend has a Clearview on a Trophy, which he likes very much.  I called
them up to see if they had anything for the Sprint ST and, as of now, they
don't.  However, they also said that if there was any evidence of interest,
they would consider adding the ST to their lineup.

So, if anyone wants to drop them a line to fire up some enthusiasm...

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex