Re: [ST] Fuel Sender-Again

Hmmm, of the 2 problems I encountered that was one of them. That
happened after I really filled the gas tank. Did that twice. Don't
know if one of the tanks had some dirty gas and it got stuck. In
fact for the last 2 or 3 tanks the gauge just did not move from
empty. Don't know if that is possible or not??? But after one full
day of riding and about 4 tanks of gas it started working per usual
without another problem.

The other problem was a loose bolt no the front fairing stay.

So obviously I have a lot to complain about for a 7,000 mile ride :-)

And personally I still maintain that the one HD rider was the one
the caused the fairing stay problem :-)

Tom.

ps. Last part of the trip summary and pictures will come soon. Let
me catch up on life first. I will say the trip ended with a SS1000!

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001, David Earl wrote:

> "gas gauge would hang out at the full mark but once it began its quick
> drop down to 1/2 tank or so, from then on it was accurate."

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664