Re: [ST] Rear brake--problems with-- not technique

Dave it sure sounds to me like maybe that scottoiler is oiling more
than the chain!!!!  If I was you I'd try this: Disconnect the scott
oiler, or turn it off. Pull the rear caliper and check for oil on the
pads. Even if you don't see any I'd spray the shit of of the
pads/caliper with brake cleaner( make suer not to get the cleaner on
any painted parts) Then ride the bike for 100 or so miles and see if
it's better.. If it is better but not a lot then I'd change the rear
pads and either dump the scott oiler or figure out some way to keep
it from oiling your rear brake. If there is no difference then I'd
see the dealer. And of course make sure there's brake fluid in the
reservoir.

Erik