[ST] re: fork oil weight for RaceTech 1 Kg/mm springs

I'll second that... for 1 Kg/mm springs I tried 7w, then went to 15w and I'm
much happier. I had ridden an ST with the same springs and 10w oil in between.
15w oil seems just the right feel to me. I also feel the emulators are worth at
least as much as the heavier springs and damping. I fyou're gonna take your
forks apart, definitely do both!

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	'01 red SV650S  "Cherii"