[ST] New to List/ScottOiler Vacuum Question

Hey all.  I've been lurking on the list for a while now.  I think I sent
out a hello message about a month ago but I'm not sure.  I recently
purchased a BRG Sprint ST.  I decided I wasn't going to make any mods to
the bike until I rode it and decided I really needed something.  So far,
I've got the Corbin seat (decided that one after the 200 mile ride home
from the dealer), heated grips (that one was a no-brainer), taller
windscreen (after a windy ride to Toronto), and luggage rack.

I am in the process of installing a ScottOiler with the touring resevoir.
I've installed these before (had one on my old CBR1000F) and this one is
setup fine.  However, I can't find a strong enough vacuum hose on the
Sprint ST to open the valve.  I know the unit works - if I suck on the
vacuum hose, I see the valve open.  I've tried the vacuum hose going from
the fuel pump (in the tank) to the airbox and also the other vacuum hose
that comes out of that area.  I didn't try the drain hose, but I'm about to
that point.  :-)

So, if anyone has installed a ScottOiler, I would grealy appreciate it if
you would let me know where you took the vacuum from.  If you could email
me off list, that would be great.  Thanks in advance.

Tad Gralewski   tad_gralewski@xxxxxxxx
01 Triumph Sprint ST - name t.b.d
95 ST1100 - STress-Reliever  STOC #1539
77 GS750 - The Blue Dolphin
93 CBR1000F - The Black Whale - R.I.P. (rebuild in progress)
http://members.home.com/tadgralewski
The best things in life that you find are
those things you never went looking for. - RTG