[ST] More good news

Hi Peeps
Pleased to be back. Even more pleased to have caught up on the digests,
despite some sad threads.
But most of all pleased to report a trouble free and almost entirely safe
tour of Englandshire including the Donington GP. Back in cold, rainy
Aberdeen on Thursday afternoon after a run back from Gloucester in seven
hours, including a slow run up the A68. The RS was totally faultless and
utterly comfortable. Unfortunately that has seen off the rear tyre which
although not down to the markers is squared off. The rider was not up to the
job however making a tired mistake at Dundee just 60 miles from home in the
rain giving it too much gas coming off a roundabout the back was spinning
and sliding but saved just before disaster zone in front of a large heavy
truck in the outside lane. To cap things also in Dundee after 1,400 miles of
riding free from safety issues in all kinds of traffic a second incident
happened. This time it was not my fault when a dithery old man tried to
occupy the same lane at the same time despite horn and glare. He just kept
coming so that I was squeezed up to the central barrier with panniers etc on
board. If I had not been so preoccupied I would have kicked his door. Anyway
I accelerated out of the space and the car behind stopped him so I suspect
it was an off duty plod or some such. I left them to it just happy to get
out of Dundee.
So new BT020 tomorrow. 4,400 miles under the wheels. Gears like butter.
Neutral almost always easy, but still dependant on exact adjustment of
clutch cable. Love my RS.

David