[ST] Arai differences

Can't really speak to the specific models you're looking at but I've had
three Arai's and here's my take. My first one was a quantum. Single vent
which was hard to deal with with gloves on. Sheild required tools to
change. Second one had more vents that didn't really work and made the
helmet noisy. Now I have a RX7RRIV which has a lot of vents which don't
really work and make the helmet very noisy. The good news is that the
liner is removable for cleaning and there are several sizes (thickness')
of liners and cheekpads which can cutomize the fit. I don't know if all
model have this feature but I don't think it's worth trading the
quitness of the ventless models for the removeble liners. Also the newer
models have an easily removable sheild.
That said, my next helmet will be a Schubeth Concept.

David
'99ST