Re: [ST] Paul was right. This is getting boring.

> No, it just shows you're either a hypocrite or too dumb to understand.
>
> (major snip of Mitch Campbell trying to be cute)
>
> >.if you need to reply..do it off list.  I am weary of airing your laundry
> before the whole list.
> > mitch
>
> mitch, you had my email address.  Stay off the list with this self-serving
> bullshit.
>
> John Westcott
>
> P.S.  Paul, I'm starting to agree with you . . .at least wtih regards to
> this bickering bullshit.  It is boring!.

Yo guys...I was just trying to stir up a wee bit o trouble by posting
something that was argumentative. Don't you ever get bored on the weekend?
I'm a born instigator of "conversation". Take all of what I said with a
grain of salt, I magnified any thought I might have had by 100 then posted
it. I sure do love harassing all the Dawgs in the pound though:-)))))

Paul-I was just kidding for the most part-honest.