[ST] NEW MODELS

I asked last week about the new cruiser again, Im
keeping an eye on that as I also love a good cruiser.
he claimed to get this from Triumph... I only asked
about cruiser.. the part about 2.0/2.2 still applies,
the part about NOT transversly mounted still applies
but I am hearing 4cyl... dunno guys, thats just what I
was told by a triumph dealer here in western WA.
once again, I can hope   :) it better be out befor I
graduate from collage or Ill buy an HD to park next to
my awesome sprint ST.

Tony Burke
00'ST ("boring" when I need it to be, exciting when I
need it to be-RED)