Re: [ST] Re:Arai Differences.

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "William A. Flowers" <wflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sprint ST List" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Re:Arai Differences.

> All I can say for certain is that riding with my RX7-RR4 on a typical
> July afternoon in central Florida I was as confortable as I could expect
> to be, and much, much better than with my old HJC CL-12.

Bill (and anyone else),

Would you say you have a Long Oval or Round Oval head using the Arai terms?
I know I have a LO head and have head 2 other helmets (Bell and Bieffe) that
left hot spots or pressure points on my forehead.  The RF-700 I have now
doesn't not have any of those problems and my slightly longer nose is no
where near the front of the helmet (one problem I did encounter with the
breath gaurd on the Signet/GT).  That is one reason I haven't jumped at any
other models (Z-II, RX7-RR4, or such).  I know the RF-900 is basically the
latest design of the RF-700 I currently have.  Not sure what the fit of any
of the other Shoeis would be like and I know the Arai Signet/GT is "made"
for the LO head.

Any thoughts?

> --
> Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers