Record # of posts?

Friday thru Sunday? Certianly a record number of bad mannered posts.

The Dragon Corsa 'Evo's' I mounted recently are meeting my expectations. I
think they hold a dry line better than the stock BT's. I'm not sure
about wet, the BT's were pretty good there, IMHO. But then I haven't ridden
the Dragons in much rain yet. They sure don't feel as 'greasy' at the limit
of adhesion on dry pavement as did the Bridgestones.

Twins: Power delivery is too linear for my tastes. Sure, I like to have it
down low but there's got to be something to look forward to up top, I
think. Just my .02. The inline 3 is the best of both, but most of us
already know that.

My stock clutch cable & fuel sender are still kickin'.

OFF SUBJECT:
....but I think of some int. to others on list who have posted pic's of
their AUDI's- I believe after I chip my 2.7T A6 it'll be good for a buck
eighty. Who's got a Road & Track handy? That's faster than the new Vette?
Isn't it? I absolutely would not drive it that fast. Ever. Those of you who
rode with me at the Western Rallye know I'm telling the truth there. But I
believe it will do it.

Please quit talking about sperm & mullets & sh*t like that on this list.

John
' 00 ST
' 99 YZ400 # 300