NON ST :Tucker Rocky

The exclusive distribution set-up Tucker Rocky enjoys with many (hell,
most) of the major non-OEM mfr's reminds me of the arrangement Bernie
Eccelstone has with the Formula 1, the main difference being TR gets 30%
for nothing(okay, mabey a little warehousing expense) and Bernie's Holding
Company gets 90+% for, well, I guess he did kinda 'save' the sport around
Lauda crash years.

Sorry to ramble. Really. But my point was why the hell don't Chapparal/Comp
Acces/ Acces Whse and the other 200 distributors of mc parts & accessories
CUT OUT Tucker Rocky. Yes, I know TR has 'exclusive distribution rights'
with K&N (eg) and others?

Apex Dawg, wanting to buy a K & N Filter sans TR surcharge when they aren't
doin' sh*t.