[ST] RE: (ST) NEW TRIUMPH MODELS

More HP from a new motor is all fine and dandy but it's not what the ST
desperately needs.
Front forks adjustable for damping, Remote rear preload adjuster for switching
between two up luggage transporter to solo scratcher and finally and underseat
exhaust as standard so that I don't need three spanners and a chunk of steel to
drop my silencer and fit the luggage!

Now THAT would entice me to upgrade!

Martin (Howlin' Dawg) Fay
Ireland,

'01 Aprilia Futura
'99 Triumph Sprint ST
'95 Moto Guzzi 1100 sport
'79 Moto Guzzi V50II (For two more weeks)

> And (get this) the 2002 ST, RS and Speed Triple will be
> getting variants on the new Daytona engine, complete with an appropriate
> increase in HP!

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software