[ST] Re: IXS Airvent jacket (Fwd)

This is from the US importer of IXS.  I'd suggest that anyone who lives
in a warm portion of the US quickly send them a note to encourage they
import this jacket.  It really is wonderful.

You'll be able to see it at the Easter Rallye.  :-)

In the meantime I may have to phone Hein Gericke in Lucerne (where I
know they have them in stock) to order one for SWMBO.