Re: [ST] RE: (ST) NEW TRIUMPH MODELS

Previously, you (Martin Fay) wrote:
> More HP from a new motor is all fine and dandy but it's not what the ST
> desperately needs.
> Front forks adjustable for damping, Remote rear preload adjuster for switching
> between two up luggage transporter to solo scratcher and finally and underseat
> exhaust as standard so that I don't need three spanners and a chunk of steel to
> drop my silencer and fit the luggage!

Maybe we'll get lucky and Triumph will also upgrade the front
suspension.  And while we are dreaming maybe it will be backward
compatible so all us existing owners can buy an upgrade.

Remote rear preload adjuster would be OK, but I don't find the existing
one that much of a problem.

An underseat exhaust? HAH! It'll never happen.  And I'm not sure if I'd
want it anyway.

> Now THAT would entice me to upgrade!

:-)

- --