[ST] OOps

"State Farm suggested that I take the bike to their drive up claims
office.
I can just see the adjuster saying now "Triumph? I didn't know they
still
made those!)  Has anyone used the drive up service? What was your
experience?  What if additional parts/labor was required after the
initial
estimate?"

A couple of years ago I was required to take my K75 to a claims office
after someone backed into it and knocked it over in a parking lot, and
left without a word or a note. . I also had to get an estimate. I went
to the dealer, then to the claims office and had a check at the dealer
before the fairing got there two days later. Claims guy also made it
clear that if more damage was found while the repair was being made, a
phone call from the dealer was all they required for additional money.
I think all they do is verifiy the parts/labour on the invoice are
required ie, no repaints for scratched fenders.
I have nothing but good things to say about State Farm. Every claim I've
ever had has been handled promptly and fairly. A first class company.

David
'99ST