Re: [ST] GPS comments requested

Jesse Rosenblum wrote:

> From where I can see now, the advantage of a Garmin-style GPS is cost and
> the fact that they can be mounted on the handlebars, and the advantage of
> the Ipaq/WinCE GPS's is the full color backlit display and upgradibility.
> Let me know what y'all think.

Paul Master brought along an IPaq with a GPS module to the Western
Rallye, so he can probably chime in and give you some detailed feedback.
 From an outsider's viewpoint, it looked like the unit was having a hard
time to getting a decent signal quite a bit of the time. It also looked
difficult to use the stylus with gloves on.

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA