[ST] Post gravity storm repair discovery

" The improvement was quite noticeable since there doesn't appear to be
much, if any lubrication on these from the factory."

Did kind of the same thing yesterday when changing brake fluid. I simply
put a dab of grease on my finger, placed it against the heim joint and
pulled it towards me. The suction sucked it right into the joint. Then I
put a bit in the rubber cap and slapped it back on. I also removed the
shifter and greased the shaft of the bolt. I'll aggree with you, it
shifts like butter now.

David
'99 ST