[ST] Preventing key damage

I discovered an easy way to prevent any extra keys on your keyring from
marking the the surface of the powdercoat while the key is in the ignition.

I use a short piece of shrink tubing to create a custom-fitted (and
re-usable) cover for each key other than the ignition key.  I only keep one
extra key, namely the pannier key, on a ring with the igntion key, but I
found that it was beginning to mar the powdercoat as it bounced around.  Now
I sometimes see an occasional black mark from the shrink tubing, but it
cleans off easily.

Now that I think of it I guess I could have chosen a better colour shrink
tubing (like clear, for instance) that wouldn't leave any marks at all.

Anyway, it works for me.

Neil