From: Nowak, Nick [mailto:n.nowak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:08 PM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ST] RE: Stainless steel linkage

David,
The ball joints are still stock, but I fabricated the new threaded stainless
shaft myself.  The other advantage to the stainless vs. aluminum is I no
longer worry about stripping the threads when tightening the lock nuts down.
I could make a few more if anyone else is interested, just email me off
list.

Nick "the dirtbag"
'00 Yellow RS